Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hung in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hung may refer to:
People with the given name Hung include:
- Hung Huynh, Vietnamese-American chef, winner of the third season of the television show Top Chef
- Hung Pham (born 1963), Vietnamese-Canadian former politician
- Hung Cheng, professor of Applied Mathematics
- "Hung," an EP and a song by Napalm Death
- Hung, a short film by Guinevere Turner
- Hung, a 1970 novel by Dean Koontz (published under the name Leonard Chris)
- Hung (TV series), an HBO series
- Hung language, a Viet-Muong language spoken in Laos
- Hang (instrument), a musical instrument whose name is pronounced "hung"
- Old Hungarian alphabet (ISO 15924 script code: Hung)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hung.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.